db-derby-dev mailing list archives

From Rick Hillegas <Richard.Hille...@Sun.COM>
Subject Re: almost ready to build the 10.2 release candidate
Date Thu, 21 Sep 2006 20:30:03 GMT
Thanks to everyone for responding to my first post. At this point I am
inclined to do the following:

A) Hold up the release until DERBY-1854 commits.

B) Regard the JDBC4-injection scripts as a stretch goal. If they aren't
finished by the time DERBY-1854 commits, then the release notes can just
say "build JDBC4 the old fashioned way or consult the website for
instructions on how to obtain and run the injection scripts."

Please let me know if this is not acceptable or if something else should
gate the building of a release candidate.

Regards,
-Rick