db-derby-dev mailing list archives

Site index · List index
Message view « Date » · « Thread »
Top « Date » · « Thread »
From Army <qoz...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: almost ready to build the 10.2 release candidate
Date Thu, 21 Sep 2006 15:24:08 GMT
Rick Hillegas wrote:

> Please let us know if we need to do something else before building the 
> release. Otherwise, I plan to generate a release candidate as soon as 
> (1) is done.

It looks like DERBY-1866 is a valid regression for 10.2 (see recent comments on 
that issue).  If we decide to release without a fix (a decision which I leave up 
to the community), then perhaps there should be an explicit release note saying 
that this is a 10.2 regression which has not been resolved in the release?

Either way I'm still looking into the issue and will post info/fix as soon as I 
can.  But in the meantime, just thought I'd mention it...


View raw message