db-derby-dev mailing list archives

Site index · List index
Message view « Date » · « Thread »
Top « Date » · « Thread »
From Bryan Pendleton <bpendle...@amberpoint.com>
Subject Re: Release candidate imminent
Date Mon, 18 Sep 2006 16:39:05 GMT
 > Please let us know about
> issues which you think still block the release.

I'm interested in committing the fixes for DERBY-1589 and DERBY-147.

If anybody has a chance to review these, that would be nice.

If there are no issues uncovered by review, I propose to commit
them tomorrow.

In my opinion, neither of these is important enough to hold the release for,
so if they don't get in in time, that's fine.



View raw message