db-derby-dev mailing list archives

From Rick Hillegas <Richard.Hille...@Sun.COM>
Subject Release candidate imminent
Date Mon, 18 Sep 2006 13:51:35 GMT
The patch for the remaining urgent issue committed this weekend. I would
like to build the 10.2 release candidate soon. Please let us know about
issues which you think still block the release. I believe that the
following issues need to be buttoned down:

1) Work on the JDBC4 disclaimer continues. Thanks to Jean and Laura for
your great work here. Do you have a sense of how much more time we need?

2) I'm not clear on where we stand on the new scripts for building
add-on JDBC4 support. When this work finishes, the Release Notes will
need to mention these scripts. Andrew, can you shed some light on this?

3) Anything else?

Thanks!
-Rick