db-derby-dev mailing list archives

From Rick Hillegas <Richard.Hille...@Sun.COM>
Subject Re: Missing release notes
Date Fri, 15 Sep 2006 15:31:17 GMT
Hi Fernanda,

Thanks for bringing this up. I have toggled off the "release note
needed" flag since I'm already tracking this issue separately and expect
to cull my description from the 10.2 snapshot wiki page. I will go
through the rest of the issues that are flagged as needing release notes
and eliminate the ones which are tracked as features on the wiki page.

Thanks,
-Rick