db-derby-dev mailing list archives

From Rick Hillegas <Richard.Hille...@Sun.COM>
Subject Re: Missing release notes
Date Fri, 15 Sep 2006 15:31:17 GMT
Hi Fernanda,

Thanks for bringing this up. I have toggled off the "release note
needed" flag since I'm already tracking this issue separately and expect
to cull my description from the 10.2 snapshot wiki page. I will go
through the rest of the issues that are flagged as needing release notes
and eliminate the ones which are tracked as features on the wiki page.

Fernanda Pizzorno wrote:

> Should I use the same format (Problem, Symptoms, Cause, Solution,
> Workaround) for new features like scrollable updatable result
> sets(DERBY-690)?
> - Fernanda
> Rick Hillegas wrote:
>> Thanks, Knut Anders. Could you do me a favor and rephrase the release
>> note for DERBY-1314 so that it follows the standard format (Problem,
>> Symptoms, Cause, Solution, Workaround). This will really help me.
>> Thanks,
>> -Rick

View raw message