db-derby-dev mailing list archives

From David Van Couvering <David.Vancouver...@Sun.COM>
Subject Re: Doc notice for JDBC 4 functionality in Derby 10.2
Date Wed, 13 Sep 2006 20:13:47 GMT
Hi, Jean, and all, that sounds good.  I also agree that the licensing
stuff can be in release notes.  Note that if someone builds JDBC4
functionality of our 10.2 release with the beta JDK will not be able to
put it into production use, but if they build it with the GA JDK they
should be able to.  Right?

I would also like to see something like "Derby will be delivering a
follow-on release with compiled JDBC4 drivers once JDK 6 is generally
available."

David