db-derby-dev mailing list archives

From Rajesh Kartha <karth...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: jira report question
Date Wed, 13 Sep 2006 19:13:56 GMT
Hi Rick,

The same parameter exists for the XML output also. After selecting the
XML o/p, edit the url to change the value of tempMax and you will get the
entire list as XML .

For example:

The url you mentioned
http://issues.apache.org/jira/secure/IssueNavigator.jspa?mode=hide&requestId=12311199

 returns 372 issues. The entire list as XML can be obtained by using a
tempMax=400:

http://issues.apache.org/jira/secure/IssueNavigator.jspa?view=rss&&type=1&type=4&type=2&pid=10594&resolution=1&component=11407&component=11400&component=11690&component=11410&component=12310640&component=11709&component=11411&component=11415&component=11408&component=11412&component=11414&fixfor=11187&status=5&status=6&sorter/field=issuekey&sorter/order=DESC&tempMax=400&reset=true&decorator=none

-Rajesh