db-derby-dev mailing list archives

From Rick Hillegas <Richard.Hille...@Sun.COM>
Subject Re: jira report question
Date Wed, 13 Sep 2006 18:58:09 GMT
Andrew McIntyre wrote:

> On 9/13/06, Rick Hillegas <Richard.Hillegas@sun.com> wrote:
>
>> In compiling the release notes, I need to process the xml output of a
>> multi-page jira report. When I select the XML output option, I get a
>> page of xml output for the first page of the report. This is true
>> regardless of which page of the report I have selected: I only get the
>> xml output for the very first page. Can anyone help me figure out the
>> following:
>>
>> o How to get the xml output for all pages of the report OR
>> o How to get the xml output for a page other than the first page
>

> Just curious, is this for some other sort of processing that JIRA's
> HTML release notes report does not cover:
>
> http://issues.apache.org/jira/secure/ReleaseNote.jspa?version=11187&styleName=Html&projectId=10594&Create=Create

Thanks, Andrew. Can you explain some more about what the above url
represents? At first blush, it looks like a filter url. I'm having
trouble coming up with a filter which describes the bug fixes which need
to go into the Release Notes. I have a filter (I circulated it yesterday
I think) which finds all resolved/closed issues from a number of
components  marked as "fix in 10.2":
http://issues.apache.org/jira/secure/IssueNavigator.jspa?mode=hide&requestId=12311199.

This is great except that it gives me 373 issues. I need to prune out a
lot of these issues:

o Some of them are internal issues which end-users don't need to see.
E.g., code cleanup.
o Some of them were also fixed in 10.1.3.1 so we don't want to see them

How did you solve this problem for earlier releases?

Thanks,
-Rick