db-derby-dev mailing list archives

From "Jean T. Anderson" <...@bristowhill.com>
Subject Re: Doc notice for JDBC 4 functionality in Derby 10.2
Date Wed, 13 Sep 2006 17:41:59 GMT
Scratch that first attempt -- already caught an ambiguity. Second try:

This documentation references new JDBC 4.0 functionality that is not
enabled in this Apache Derby 10.2 release because a final Java SE 6
release is not available yet. JDBC 3.0 will be available by default when
used with a Java SE 6 beta build. JDBC 4.0 functionality will only be
available to developers who download Java SE 6 themselves and build
Derby with it.

 -jean