db-derby-dev mailing list archives

From "Jean T. Anderson" <...@bristowhill.com>
Subject Doc notice for JDBC 4 functionality in Derby 10.2
Date Wed, 13 Sep 2006 17:35:51 GMT
I'm looking for wording we can plug into both the release notes and
strategic pages in the documentation. How does this sound?

This documentation references new JDBC 4.0 functionality that is not
enabled in this Apache Derby 10.2 release. Until a final Java SE 6
release is available, JDBC 3.0 will be available by default when used
with a Java SE 6 beta build. JDBC 4.0 functionality will only be
available to developers who download Java SE 6 themselves and build
Derby with it.

tweaks? comments? corrections?

thanks,

 -jean