db-derby-dev mailing list archives

From David Van Couvering <David.Vancouver...@Sun.COM>
Subject Re: 10.2 plans (was Re: 10.2 licensing issue)
Date Wed, 13 Sep 2006 16:33:45 GMT
Might I suggest we have a very simple build script for building the
JDBC4 functionality and adding it to derby.jar and derbyclient.jar, and
that this build script be well tested and documented?  All you should
have to do is set one property indicating where your JDK 6 JAVA_HOME is
and you're off and running...

Thanks,

David

Rick Hillegas wrote:
> Thanks, Jean!
>
> Jean T. Anderson wrote:
>
>> Rick Hillegas wrote:
>>

>>> Hi Jean,
>>>
>>> I will definitely want to mega-merge before building a new beta
>>> candidate. The following issues prevent us from building a release
>>> candidate, however:
>>>
>>> 1) We need to wrap up or downgrade the urgency of the remaining Urgent
>>> issues
>>> (http://issues.apache.org/jira/secure/IssueNavigator.jspa?mode=hide&requestId=12311108).