db-derby-dev mailing list archives

From "Bernt M. Johnsen" <Bernt.John...@Sun.COM>
Subject Re: What's new in Derby 10.2 - anything missing?
Date Tue, 12 Sep 2006 20:09:36 GMT
BTW: Under (http://wiki.apache.org/db-derby/TenTwoSnapshot) EOD it says
"Derby forwards ease-of-development calls Mustang's default
QueryObjectFactory". Mustang (Suns JDK6) is one possible Java SE 6
implementation. The correct phrase should be "Derby forwards
ease-of-development calls Java SE's default QueryObjectFactory"
Or am I missing something?

Oystein Grovlen - Sun Norway wrote:
> Daniel John Debrunner wrote:
>
>> I'm preseting at ApacheCon US 2006 the topic "What's new in Derby 10.2",
>> and there's a lot of stuff, more than I thought, so thanks everyone.
>>
>> I'm working off the (different!) lists here:
>>
>> http://wiki.apache.org/db-derby/TenTwoSnapshot
>> http://wiki.apache.org/db-derby/TenTwoBuddyTesting
>>
>> If something has been added into 10.2 that is not on these lists, then
>> you would like me to talk about then please add it to one of these two
>> lists. Of course I can't guarantee I will talk about everything that is
>> on the list.
>

> I have updated http://wiki.apache.org/db-derby/TenTwoSnapshot to include
> all items listed on the other page.  If anyone thinks something is still
> missing, please go ahead and update the page.

Sun Microsystems, Trondheim, Norway