db-derby-dev mailing list archives

From Rajesh Kartha <karth...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: new dblook script under DOS
Date Tue, 12 Sep 2006 14:58:23 GMT
Yeah.. looks like the arguments are not getting passed to the utility.

I put and "echo" in the .bat file and did not see the database name.

C:\temp\NEW_Beta\db-derby-\MYTEST>..\bin\dblook -d

"java.exe"  -classpath ".;C:\Program
erbytools.jar" org.apache.derby.tools.dblook

The script in the frameworks works fine.

Myrna, can please you open a JIRA for this.

Myrna van Lunteren wrote:

> Has anyone tried the dblook script under straight DOS? I tried to
> follow the steps in the getting started guide (after the latest
> changes for DERBY-1223) but it's only giving me the usage message...
> (my tstdb has 1 table in it, t1 (c1 int))
>  dblook -d 'jdbc:derby:tstdb'
> Myrna

View raw message