db-derby-dev mailing list archives

From Bryan Pendleton <bpendle...@amberpoint.com>
Subject Re: When does updated doc appear on the web site?
Date Sat, 09 Sep 2006 00:35:12 GMT
Andrew McIntyre wrote:
>> At what point should I expect to see this page appear on the master
>> web site?
>
> The build happens around 9-10 each night, but then it involves two
> uncoordinated syncs before it shows up on the public website. The
> first occurs at 10:30, but because it takes a while and because the
> next sync from people.apache.org to the server that hosts
> db.apache.org occurs every two hours and depending on where it hits in
> relation to the other sync, it can actually be as late as 2 in the
> morning before all the changes from the nightly build show up at
> db.apache.org.
>
> Unless you're up that late, I'd just check on it Friday morning. ;-)

Thanks Andrew!

Do you think the updated doc should be present by now? Am I perhaps looking
in the wrong place? I committed a change to src/ref/rrefsqlj81859.dita,
and I expected to see it in http://db.apache.org/derby/docs/dev/ref/rrefsqlj81859.html,
but that web page does not seem to reflect my change yet.

The subversion revision was 441291, if that helps.

thanks,

bryan