db-derby-dev mailing list archives

From Army <qoz...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: 10.2 status
Date Fri, 08 Sep 2006 23:40:01 GMT
Mike Matrigali wrote:
> Just interested is anyone in the community planning on working on any
> of the any of the unassigned below?

> 1806 and 1777 are interesting as they are from the beta usage, and seem
> to be regressions.  I haven't followed closely, it seemed like 1806 was
> going to be hard to do anything about without some more info on a repro.
> Looks like 1777 also still has problems with the repro.

Prasenjit posted a repro program for DERBY-1777 yesterday and I ran it today.
It has turned up two different and unrelated NPEs, and after some investigation
I think I understand both of them, so I'm looking into providing patches.

I'll assign myself to this issue in DERBY-1777 and post any follow-up info there.

View raw message