db-derby-dev mailing list archives

From Kathey Marsden <kmarsdende...@sbcglobal.net>
Subject Re: Release Notes
Date Fri, 08 Sep 2006 17:46:07 GMT
I hope I am not hijacking this thread but I have a question about the
release notes.
The practice of marking multiple fix versions in Jira means that the
Jira release notes for 10.2 also include all of  issues that are fixed
in 10.2 and previous releases.  For example if an issue was marked fixed
in 10.1.3.1 and 10.2  it shows up in the 10.2 release notes, but really
should not.

At one point I had proposed marking the  arliest release where the  fix
has been  made and forward ported to  all higher rev maintenance
branches and the trunk but Dan voiced some concerns which need
discussion still.
http://www.nabble.com/Jira-field-definition-clarification-for-Derby-tf2024859.html#a5567827

How will this be issue be mitigated for the 10.2 release notes?

Thanks

Kathey