db-derby-dev mailing list archives

From John Embretsen <John.Embret...@Sun.COM>
Subject Re: anyone still seeing failures in DERBY-1691, jdbcapi/blobclob4BLOB.java fails under DerbyNet framework with JCC 2.6
Date Fri, 08 Sep 2006 08:34:35 GMT
Mike Matrigali wrote:
> It looks like a number of fixes have gone in, can this issue be closed?

The only working "fix" was to exclude the test from running in the
DerbyNet framework, meaning that there is still an issue with the test.
So perhaps this Jira should remain open, until the test itself has been
fixed?

I don't understand the last two commits for DERBY-1691. To me they seem
unrelated, and I suspect that there is a typo in the svn log message,
DERBY-1691 instead of DERBY-1681.

--
John