db-derby-dev mailing list archives

From Rick Hillegas <Richard.Hille...@Sun.COM>
Subject Re: 10.2 status
Date Thu, 07 Sep 2006 22:47:11 GMT
Thanks, Dan. This is great feedback. I am glad that you feel 10.2 is so
close to generating a release candidate. Based on feedback from you and
Mike, I have downgraded the urgency of some issues. The following 6
urgent issues remain:

Regressions:
  1806
  1777

New behavior that violates our governing standards:
  1782

Untested new behavior:
  1522

Failure in new behavior:
  1589

About to be closed:
  1765

I'm happy to hear arguments about why some or all of these issues should
be downgraded to the point that they don't block 10.2.

Regards,
-Rick