db-derby-dev mailing list archives

From Army <qoz...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: dblook and lower-case table names created with double-quotes, doc bug or "bug" bug?
Date Wed, 06 Sep 2006 23:16:31 GMT
Laura Stewart wrote:

> On 9/6/06, Susan L. Cline <home4slc@pacbell.net> wrote:
>

>> Agreed - I think either we make a note to the effect above and give at
>> least one example, or we
>> remove the entire example that uses a table with quotes.
>
> Please open a JIRA issue for these changes :-)

This is being tracked from:

http://wiki.apache.org/db-derby/ToolsUtilitesTenTwo

in a fashion similar to the other doc review comments for other books.  Is there
anything in particular about this specific change that makes it worthy of a Jira
issue?  I think there are a lot of doc review comments on the Wiki that do not
have corresponding Jira entries, and several link to email threads like this
one.  In fact, I (perhaps naively) thought that's what the Wiki page was for...

Ex. see http://wiki.apache.org/db-derby/ReferenceManualTenTwo

Should all of the doc review comments have corresponding Jira issues?  Or is
this just a special case?

My apologies if I've misunderstood how the Wiki is being used here...

Army