db-derby-dev mailing list archives

From Mike Matrigali <mikem_...@sbcglobal.net>
Subject Re: Contribution of/repository for testing infrastructure tools (was Re: Running a Derby JUnit test using JUnit directly)
Date Wed, 06 Sep 2006 17:54:10 GMT
I second this, I really appreciate the latest test results being
posted.  It would be nice if I could use these tools to quickly
look at test results from my own machine.  It would be really helpful
to automatically know if an test failure is likely a known issue as
the current reports seem to automatically be able to determine.