db-derby-dev mailing list archives

From Rick Hillegas <Richard.Hille...@Sun.COM>
Subject Re: ALTER TABLE NULL-NOT NULL not merged WAS Re: 10.2 status
Date Tue, 05 Sep 2006 14:08:05 GMT
Hi Bryan,

Thanks for porting this valuable feature to the 10.2 branch. I have
raised the urgency of DERBY-1765 so that the feature will go out the
door with documentation. I also added this feature to the Buddy-testing
page.

I too am muddling my way forward. I see great value in getting real
users to commodity-test new features as soon as possible, particularly
since the beta effort isn't attracting a lot of attention from our user
community.

Regards,
-Rick