db-derby-dev mailing list archives

From Sunitha Kambhampati <ksunitha...@gmail.com>
Subject derby.service property references in dev guide, should these be cleaned up ?
Date Sat, 02 Sep 2006 05:55:16 GMT
I was reviewing developer guide and came across derby.service property
being referenced in a few (3)places
and it tells you to see this property in the tuning guide.  But I dont
see  this property is tuning guide.

http://db.apache.org/derby/docs/dev/devguide/cdevdvlp27610.html

"You can use a property (see /"derby.service" /in /Tuning Derby/) to
include databases in other directories
or in subdirectories of the system directory in the current system when
you start it up."

<>So, is it ok to remove these references in dev guide.?

fwiw,  I searched the source code and I didnt see derby.service property.
There are some internal monitor properties  starting with derby.service*

Thanks,
Sunitha.