db-derby-dev mailing list archives

From Bryan Pendleton <bpendle...@amberpoint.com>
Subject Broken link on the web site "papers" page?
Date Sat, 02 Sep 2006 00:31:18 GMT
Hi All,

On the "Resources" page of the web site, http://db.apache.org/derby/integrate/index.html,
in the "Papers" section, in the "Derby Engine" subsection, there is a link entitled
"Type System".

The "Type System" link is a link to:
http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/db/derby/code/trunk/java/engine/org/apache/derby/iapi/types/package.html

When I click on this link in my browser (Mozilla Firefox), it doesn't recognize
the result as an HTML document and just displays the raw HTML. Is this because of the
new license section at the head of this document?

Interestingly, in the generated Javadoc section of the web site, the corresponding
link displays just fine:
http://db.apache.org/derby/javadoc/engine/org/apache/derby/iapi/types/package-summary.html#package_description

So one possible fix would be to change the "Type System" link to point to this page,
rather than pointing into the version in the svn.apache.org location.

thanks,

bryan