db-derby-dev mailing list archives

From Susan Cline <home4...@pacbell.net>
Subject Re: Eclipse UI plugin
Date Mon, 25 Sep 2006 23:44:19 GMT
Hi Rick,

I just created the zip file, derby_ui_plugin_1.1.0.zip, and sent it to Andrew to upload to
Apache.

This file contains the LICENSE and NOTICE files and has the following structure;

plugins

       + org.apache.derby.plugin.doc_1.1.0

           + contains LICENSE and NOTICE from the root of the 10.2 branch
       + org.apache.derby.ui_1.1.0 - - contains LICENSE and NOTICE from the root of the 10.2
branch

            + contains LICENSE and NOTICE from the root of the 10.2 branch

I ran the tests from the Testing section in this document:

        http://db.apache.org/derby/integrate/func_spec_plugins.html

for both the Eclipse 3.1 and Eclipse 3.2 platforms using the Derby core plug-in downloaded
from

    http://people.apache.org/~rhillegas/10.2.1.5/.

Regards,

Susan