db-derby-dev mailing list archives

From "Mamta Satoor" <msat...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: derby.database.sqlAuthorization question -- usage error or bug?
Date Thu, 24 Aug 2006 07:25:00 GMT
I have been out on Wednesday because I am not feeling well and hence didn't
get around to debugging this. But looking at the first null pointer
exception in altertable.sql run, it seems to follow the same code path that
is being tracked by DERBY-1583. I have added a comment to DERBY-1583
for this email thread. My gut feeling is that null pointer exception
encounterd b Bryan might be related to DERBY-1583.

Mamta