db-derby-dev mailing list archives

From "Sanket Sharma" <sanketsha...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Modifying database properties from Code
Date Sat, 19 Aug 2006 10:10:19 GMT
Oh well, I figured out. Assuming the database is represented by db
i.e. db is of type BasicDatabase.

String name = Monitor.getMonitor().getServiceName(db);
PersistentService ps = Monitor.getMonitor().getServiceType(db);
String fullName = ps.getCanonicalServiceName(name);
Properties prop = ps.getServiceProperties(fullName, (Properties)null);

and you have it!

Best Regards,
Sanket Sharma