db-derby-dev mailing list archives

From "Yip Ng" <yipng...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: DERBY-688: ready for commit?
Date Tue, 08 Aug 2006 06:45:45 GMT
Hi Army:

      I have reviewed your Derby-688 XML patches.  Thanks for continuing
improving
XML support for Derby.  I have applied the patches and was able to compile
without any problems (except for the part where I have to modified the
patches manually to remove the absolute paths).  I think Bryan have asked
most of my concerns/questions and they have
been addressed.  (Great comments in the code btw).  I think these patches
are ready
for commit.  +1

Yip