db-derby-dev mailing list archives

From "Laura Stewart" <scotsmat...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: doc reviews question
Date Tue, 29 Aug 2006 18:59:05 GMT
On 8/29/06, Rajesh Kartha <kartha02@gmail.com> wrote:

> The Status field on the main section table was added to mark reviews of
> respective sections as Complete, when done.
> However, I do agree we  need  another field corresponding to each
> comment under the  subsection to indicate if it was resolved  in the
> documentation.
> I would suggest we add a field called 'Resolution' (values could be
> Fixed/Invalid/Not Fixed or (empty) ) for each comment entry.
>
> -Rajesh

(LS) I think that "Resolution" is fine but I would prefer that more
information be put into the column instead of just Fixed/NotFixed. I
would prefer that the initials of the person who fixed the problem
also be included in the entry and a Jira issue number.  Examples:

Fixed Derby-3333 (LS)
Deferred Derby-4444 (LS)

--
Laura Stewart