db-derby-dev mailing list archives

From "Laura Stewart" <scotsmat...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: doc reviews question
Date Tue, 29 Aug 2006 15:44:32 GMT
Good questions.
1.  When the list of reviewers and sections were added, something got
dropped from the main table.  After the comment column, there needs to
be a "Status" column. That is where the person who addresses the
comment indicates the status of the documentation for the comment.  I
see that the "Status" column was added to the first table which lists
the sections/reviewers.  It should be removed.

2. Yes. If someone is not sure about an issue, they should first bring
it up on the lists so that others can comment about it. After that
discussion, if the issue is still valid, an entry should be added to
the wiki.

--
Laura Stewart