db-derby-dev mailing list archives

From "Laura Stewart" <scotsmat...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: 10.2 documentation reviews
Date Wed, 16 Aug 2006 16:50:14 GMT
The advantage to having "DOCS" or "Documentation" in the title is that
the issues are easier to track when email comments are received. The
component "documentation" is fine when you are in Jira, but does not
appear in the title of a comment to a Jira issue in email.... which is
where I first encounter new issues.  During this part of a release
cycle, I don't go to the Jira docs issues list, but work primiarliy
off of the email comments so that I can respond to the comments more
quickly.

--
Laura Stewart