db-derby-dev mailing list archives

From "Andrew McIntyre" <mcintyr...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Jira mails not coming through ?
Date Wed, 23 Aug 2006 22:49:13 GMT
On 8/23/06, Yip Ng <yipng168@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hmm... I think I am experiencing the same thing.
>

> On 8/23/06, Sunitha Kambhampati <ksunithaghm@gmail.com> wrote:
> > I have not received any jira mails from morning ( last one I got was at
> > 9.55 am pst) .  I looked at some jira entries and I see updates
> > /comments etc but none of them made it to my inbox. Is this something
> > only I am seeing or is the server slow ?

I can see in the JIRA admin console that mail is filling up in the
queue and not being sent. It appears that outgoing mail from that
machine is blocked for some reason. Jean and I have pinged #asfinfra,
but no one has responded yet.

The mails will arrive eventually. Except to see a blast of mail from
JIRA at some point.

andrew