db-derby-dev mailing list archives

From "Andrew McIntyre" <mcintyr...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Regression Test Failure! - TinderBox_Derby 433825 - Sun DBTG
Date Wed, 23 Aug 2006 04:50:58 GMT
On 8/22/06, Ole.Solberg@sun.com <Ole.Solberg@sun.com> wrote:
> [Auto-generated mail]
>
> *TinderBox_Derby* 433825/2006-08-23 03:43:00 CEST
> *derbyall*
>
> Failed  Tests    OK  Skip  Duration       Platform
> *Jvm: 1.5*
>     1    672    671     2   121.16%     SunOS-5.10_i86pc-i386

Ah well, close but no cigar. We've got two test runs that show
different diffs for the same test with the same version of JCC and a
static set of masters.

While converting the test to a junit test in order to make it
deterministic would be ideal, I will not be frying that fish anytime
soon. So, I think the test should be removed from running against JCC
by adding it to DerbyNet.exclude until someone comes up with a better
solution.

andrew