db-derby-dev mailing list archives

From "Andrew McIntyre" <mcintyr...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Regarding getting old snapshots of 10.2 ( was Re: 10.1.2.4 snapshot posted)
Date Mon, 21 Aug 2006 21:32:47 GMT
On 8/21/06, Sunitha Kambhampati <ksunithaghm@gmail.com> wrote:

> Are the snapshot jars stored in svn someplace ?  Where can I get them
> from.  It would be great if you can point me to the link.

The jars are stored in svn with the website, in the site tree. You can
run svn log on build/site/binaries in the site tree to determine the
revisions where snapshots were added or changed:

svn log https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/db/derby/site/
trunk/build/site/binaries/ > binaries.log

You could either then go back to that revision if you have a local
copy of the website, or use viewvc to get a download link without
having to check out the site tree.

As an example, from the log you can see that 10.2.0.3 was added at
revision 413060. Going to the build/site/binaries directory in the
site tree with viewvc, and setting the directory revision to 413060,
you can see the 10.2.0.3 snapshot:

http://svn.apache.org/viewvc/db/derby/site/trunk/build/site/binaries/?pathrev=413060

Clicking on db-derby-snapshot-10.2.0.3-412239.zip takes us to this page:

http://svn.apache.org/viewvc/db/derby/site/trunk/build/site/binaries/db-derby-snapshot-10.2.0.3-412239.zip?view=log&pathrev=413060

which contains a download link for 10.2.0.3.

andrew