db-derby-dev mailing list archives

From "Andrew McIntyre" <mcintyr...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [junit] Junit classes moved to org.apache.derbyTesting.junit
Date Fri, 18 Aug 2006 06:50:04 GMT

> No tests or code to support any test should be added to the
> org.apache.derbyTesting.junit. I will add a package.html file.

We currently don't javadoc the test hierarchy. If we decide to do so,
I think it would be better to doc the test hierarchy separate from the
engine/drda/client/tools derbydocs target.  But, I'd like a second
opinion on that.

If the answer is a definitive yes, new separate javadoc for the test
hierarchy, I'll file a JIRA and assign myself. If the answer is no,
everything that's not public api goes into the derbydocs target, I can
set that up as well (and it would be rather easy, assuming there's not
a slew of badly formed javadoc in the test hierarchy waiting to bite
me).

andrew