db-derby-dev mailing list archives

From "Andrew McIntyre" <mcintyr...@gmail.com>
Subject spec license updated, looks good (was Re: publishing 10.2.1.0 to the Apache mirrors)
Date Mon, 14 Aug 2006 23:54:54 GMT
While the licensing issue is definitely a problem for publishing the
beta via the mirrors, it appears that the spec license has been
updated.

>From the license, here:

https://sdlc2a.sun.com/ECom/EComActionServlet/DownloadPage:~:com.sun.sunit.sdlc.content.DownloadPageInfo;jsessionid=A451CF1EAA8815C1802A4C919A83F745;jsessionid=A451CF1EAA8815C1802A4C919A83F745?viewLicenceId_5=

"No provision of this Agreement shall be understood to
restrict your ability to make and distribute to third
parties applications written to the Specification."

andrew