db-derby-dev mailing list archives

From "Andrew McIntyre" <mcintyr...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Re: Copyright work complete! (mostly)
Date Wed, 09 Aug 2006 23:12:29 GMT

> 1) move the COPYRIGHT and NOTICE files to derby/docs/branches/10.0 (no
> document source is left under derby/site)
> 2) move the copyright to the NOTICE file, as was done for derby/code
>
> I am an IBM employee so can do #2.
>
> The derby/docs tree needs the same COPYRIGHT => NOTICE change.
>
> does this sound correct?

Sounds good, and thanks for noticing that, Jean. I had noticed it when
dealing with the doc source, but had forgotten about it already. Some
of what is in NOTICES is only appropriate for the code tree and not
the doc tree, like the note about the nist tests. I think that should
be removed from the NOTICE in the doc tree as well.

andrew