db-derby-dev mailing list archives

From "Andrew McIntyre" <mcintyr...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Copyright work complete! (mostly)
Date Wed, 09 Aug 2006 23:09:10 GMT
On 8/9/06, David Van Couvering <David.Vancouvering@sun.com> wrote:
> Thanks to everyone for all your work on this.  We are *done* with the
> exception of SQL scripts (which are being deferred until after 10.2),
> and we are still pending on the documentation and web site changes.
>
> I was impressed with the amount of participation and the speed with
> which things were done.  Great work everyone!

Yes, thanks everyone who helped out on this! I thought it went rather smoothly.

Jean finished the site tree yesterday, and I've updated all the source
files in the doc tree, but I have *not* finished inserting the headers
into the generated documentation. That is pending for a future release
along with the sql tests.

I think we should keep the FixingLicenseHeaders page around for
reference in case we want to do a 10.1.4 at some point in the future.
Now having gone through it once, repeating the process for the branch
doesn't seem so bad. So if there is ever a desire to release 10.1.4, I
volunteer in advance to take care of these issues for that release.

andrew