db-derby-dev mailing list archives

From "Andrew McIntyre" <mcintyr...@gmail.com>
Subject to-do list on website should go
Date Wed, 09 Aug 2006 05:37:53 GMT
This page on the Derby website:

http://db.apache.org/derby/DerbyToDo.html

is really badly out of date. I stumbled across it while looking at the
FAQ. I know everyone is very busy, but I'm thinking this page, and
references to it, should really be removed. Anyone who has outstanding
feature ideas on there should move them to JIRA.

Not like I have a whole lot of time, but maybe I'll find some time to
get rid of this page, since it's a slash-and-burn operation. Unless
someone else beats me to it, of course. :-)

I thought I'd give a little advance notice, though, since there are
definitely some worthwhile ideas on that page that aren't currently
represented in JIRA. Maybe we should move the items that aren't
already implemented or don't already have a JIRA issue to the wiki
until the necessary JIRA issues can be filed?

andrew