db-derby-dev mailing list archives

From "Andrew McIntyre" <mcintyr...@gmail.com>
Subject full stack trace with JUnit?
Date Thu, 03 Aug 2006 05:11:17 GMT
I'm trying to track down a weird problem related to my patch for
DERBY-1424, packaging the network client code with classlister. There
is one test that is failing, jdbc4/TestConnectionMethods, and the
failure doesn't appear to be in the client code, it seems to be a test
issue, but I don't get the full exception trace so I'm not 100% sure.

Here's the output:

> FAIL: failed to re-start database: Unexpected exception: java.sql.SQLException: java.net.ConnectException
: Error connecting to server xxxFILTERED_HOSTNAMExxx on port 1527 with message Connection
refused: connect.
> java.sql.SQLException: java.net.ConnectException : Error connecting to server xxxFILTERED_HOSTNAMExxx
on port 1527 with message Connection refused: connect.
> Caused by: org.apache.derby.client.am.DisconnectException: java.net.ConnectException
: Error connecting to server xxxFILTERED_HOSTNAMExxx on port 1527 with message Connection
refused: connect.
> 	... 10 more
> Caused by: java.net.ConnectException: Connection refused: connect
> 	at java.net.Socket.<init>(Socket.jaFAIL: isValid(0) on new connection: returned
false
> va:179)
> 	... 16 more
Test Failed.

Is there any way to get the "10 more" or "16 more" here?

Thanks,
andrew