db-derby-dev mailing list archives

From "Andrew McIntyre" <mcintyr...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Re: Revised 10.2 plan for uncoupling the Mustang and Derby release trains
Date Wed, 02 Aug 2006 20:31:14 GMT
> Rick's plan looks good to me as long as the license is resolved -- and
> it looks like it will be (with time to spare) given Lance's
> clarification of the mid July target in
> http://www.nabble.com/Re%3A-Revised-10.2-plan-for-uncoupling-the-Mustang-and-Derby-release-trains-p5125470.html

Hadn't seen it mentioned on the list yet, but I checked and the
JSR-221 spec license now includes the language about marking
applications written to the specification with a notice. The language
is much clearer than the previous spec license. Thanks, Lance!

It's probably a good idea to add the notice required in the new spec
license to this page:

http://www.multinet.no/~solberg/public/Apache/DerbyJDK16/builds/

andrew