db-derby-dev mailing list archives

From Rick Hillegas <Richard.Hille...@Sun.COM>
Subject 10.2 status
Date Thu, 31 Aug 2006 21:51:35 GMT
Looks like we're in steady-state right now. New urgent bugs trickle in
at about the same rate that we fix old ones. 12 outstanding urgent
issues remain, of which half are unassigned. In addition, the licensing
problem has not stopped churning several floors over my head. Again, I
am grateful for the community's patience and I must ask for your
continued good will.

The urgent bugs combined with the licensing problem mean that I cannot
build a release candidate yet. However, I do plan to mega-merge and
build another beta candidate tomorrow unless the community objects.

Regards,
-Rick