db-derby-dev mailing list archives

From Kristian Waagan <Kristian.Waa...@Sun.COM>
Subject Re: Recent work on COALESCE?
Date Wed, 30 Aug 2006 14:54:49 GMT
Mamta Satoor wrote:
> Kristian,
>
> I did a search on COALESCE and found recent activity related to it as
> part of DERBY-1574. This jira entry may have nothing to do with issue at
> hand but I thought I would share.

Thanks Mamta,

Dag also commented on this issue. I found out that DERBY-1574 itself is
not enough to fix the NPE reported by the user. Further investigation
led to the conclusion that commit 437070 (DERBY-883) fixes the problem,
although I don't know why. DERBY-1574 is already in 10.2, but patch 6 of
DERBY-883 is not.

I added a comment to the latter Jira, asking if it will be merged to 10.2

--
Kristian