db-derby-dev mailing list archives

From Rajesh Kartha <karth...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: doc reviews question
Date Tue, 29 Aug 2006 18:34:41 GMT
Laura Stewart wrote:

> Good questions.
> 1.  When the list of reviewers and sections were added, something got
> dropped from the main table.  After the comment column, there needs to
> be a "Status" column. That is where the person who addresses the
> comment indicates the status of the documentation for the comment.  I
> see that the "Status" column was added to the first table which lists
> the sections/reviewers.  It should be removed.

The Status field on the main section table was added to mark reviews of
respective sections as Complete, when done.
However, I do agree we  need  another field corresponding to each
comment under the  subsection to indicate if it was resolved  in the
documentation.
I would suggest we add a field called 'Resolution' (values could be
Fixed/Invalid/Not Fixed or (empty) ) for each comment entry.

-Rajesh