db-derby-dev mailing list archives

From Mike Matrigali <mikem_...@sbcglobal.net>
Subject Re: DERBY-119: any objections to committing to trunk?
Date Thu, 24 Aug 2006 22:08:16 GMT

Rick Hillegas wrote:
> I apologize to the community for having sent out so many messages on
> this topic and for having sown confusion. Here is where I thought we
> ended up:
I am trying to get set up to merge stuff to the trunk and noticed that
the http://wiki.apache.org/db-derby/TenTwoRelease#preview wiki page
is now out of date.  It needs some updating to talk about the branch.
I did some updates but probably it needs more.

I will search mail next but I was looking for the svn command to get
a codeline synced up to the branch, if anyone has it it handy let me
know.  It probably belongs on the page somewhere.