db-derby-dev mailing list archives

From "Jean T. Anderson" <...@bristowhill.com>
Subject Making 10.2 doc available (Was Re: Upcoming 10.2 candidates)
Date Thu, 24 Aug 2006 21:40:53 GMT
Rajesh Kartha wrote:
> In any case, looks like the doc builds happen everynight and get posted
> to the Derby manual pages at http://db.apache.org/derby/manuals/, so the
> latest doc commits will be available the next day.
>
> (BTW,  the manual page still shows them as 'Latest Alpha Manuals' even
> though we are in the Beta phase, I think we should change to indicate that)

The "Latest Alpha Manuals" section on
http://db.apache.org/derby/manuals/ points to docs that are built from
the source checked into
https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/db/derby/docs/trunk/ . That should
continue as is.

We need to add a 10.2 section (the manuals page also has section for
10.1 and 10.0). And for a 10.2 section we need the built docs on
people.apache.org in /www/db.apache.org/derby/docs .

Andrew has been managing the nightly doc builds. Is the right thing to
work https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/db/derby/docs/branches/10.2/ into
the nightly build with output to /www/db.apache.org/derby/docs/10.2 ?
That is, run nightly until a release candidate becomes the official release?

 -jean