db-derby-dev mailing list archives

From Rick Hillegas <Richard.Hille...@Sun.COM>
Subject Re: Upcoming 10.2 candidates
Date Thu, 24 Aug 2006 20:45:38 GMT
Thanks Rajesh. Are you recommending that I not build a new beta until
these documentation changes commit?

DERBY-1636 - Suresh has a remaining issue with these documentation
changes. I don't know when these changes will settle down.

DERBY-1655 - According to the last comment on this issue, these
documentation changes committed. What more needs to be done here?

DERBY-1747 - Kim needs some more feedback from Francois before these
changes can commit. Unfortunately, Francois is on vacation for the rest
of this week.

Regards,
-Rick