db-derby-dev mailing list archives

From Bryan Pendleton <bpendle...@amberpoint.com>
Subject Re: "Phase 7" patch for DERBY-688 posted.
Date Thu, 24 Aug 2006 18:46:15 GMT
I am currently reviewing the phase 7 patch and running some tests.

So far, everything looks good to me; thanks for the clean patch, Army!

I intend to commit this patch to the trunk this evening unless any
review issues show up.

I also intend to merge this patch back to the 10.2 branch.

The separation of the two remaining issues into DERBY-1758 and
DERBY-1759 seems fine to me. I think DERBY-688 will be complete
enough for 10.2 as of the phase 7 patch.

If anyone has review comments on the phase 7 patch, be sure to copy
the list directly, and not just put them in JIRA, until the JIRA
email lagging problem gets resolved.

thanks,

bryan