db-derby-dev mailing list archives

From "Jean T. Anderson" <...@bristowhill.com>
Subject Re: DERBY-119: any objections to committing to trunk?
Date Thu, 24 Aug 2006 17:17:17 GMT
Rick Hillegas wrote:
> DOCS - It was persuasively argued that only 10.2-related changes were
> going into the 10.2 docs branch. So committers were absolved of the
> responsibility of merging doc patches from the mainline to the 10.2 docs
> branch. For docs, I volunteered to do another mega-merge.

just one minor clarification -- I think you meant to say this:

   It was persuasively argued that only 10.2-related changes were going
into the *trunk*

So doc patches are getting committed to the trunk, for later mega merge
to the 10.2 branch.

Thanks for all the hard work, Rick! I hope everyone appreciates how much
is involved in doing a release -- I sure do!

 -jean