db-derby-dev mailing list archives

From Rick Hillegas <Richard.Hille...@Sun.COM>
Subject Re: DERBY-119: any objections to committing to trunk?
Date Thu, 24 Aug 2006 16:55:50 GMT
I apologize to the community for having sent out so many messages on
this topic and for having sown confusion. Here is where I thought we
ended up:

CODE - I was done mega-merging the trunk. I asked committers to double
commit to both the trunk and the 10.2 branch. I fear this is not
actually happening and I will have to sort this out soon.

DOCS - It was persuasively argued that only 10.2-related changes were
going into the 10.2 docs branch. So committers were absolved of the
responsibility of merging doc patches from the mainline to the 10.2 docs
branch. For docs, I volunteered to do another mega-merge.

Soon I will send out some more mail about the merges we need and about
the next candidate we want to build.

Regards,
-Rick