db-derby-dev mailing list archives

From Rajesh Kartha <karth...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: DERBY-464 Grant/Revoke status
Date Thu, 24 Aug 2006 16:27:08 GMT
Mamta Satoor wrote:

> I would like us to definitely tackle the grant-revoke related NPE bugs
> in 10.2. Those bugs from the comprehensive list created by Yip are
> DERBY-1589, DERBY-1583, DERBY-1724. The rest of the grant-revoke
> usability bugs will be nice to fix too but in the worst case can be
> documented in the 10.2 release notes.
>
> Mamta

I agree these NPE surely needs to looked into first. I would also like
to see

DERBY-1521  Upgrade test needs to be enhanced to test grant revoke

get resolved for 10.2.  Atleast this can ensure to some extent that
issues with upgrade are not present.

In addition, I also noticed for some of the Grant/Revoke issues that Yip
pointed out,  is
awaiting porting to 10.2 branch, hence should make it too.

Regards,
Rajesh